Sometimes we don't know what we are allergic to, sometimes we do. It is my aim to make you comfortable whilst we explore your history and identify the triggers to your ailments.
2. Test the basic allergen group.
3. You can bring in additional samples from everyday use,including medications, pet hairs, supplements etc.
4. One allergen treated at a time.
5. Avoid treated allergen for 25 hours.
6. Some improvements may be noticed at an early stage and as further allergens are treated.
7. You will start to absorb nutrients and your immune system will strengthen and imrpove.
8. Support can be given in the avoidance period.
You can reach me on:
You can also use our contact form.
45 Lynn Road
Now you can go online to find out about our services.